- The School Prospectus along with the registration form is available at the school office as well as at website on all working days during working hours.
- The children are required to take an admission test on a date notified by the school office.
- Admission to any given class will be granted strictly as per the merit in the written test, interview and availability of seats.
- Student must carry the registration receipt of the admission test.
- Note :- Mere registration does not guarantee admission
Documents required at the time of Admission
- Attested copy of municipal corporation birth certificate for students seeking admission in classes NUR., LKG and UKG
- Transfer certificate of previous school for students seeking admission to class 1st onwards.
- Attested copy of municipal corporation birth certificate of previous school for students seeking admission to class 1st and above.